Our process, built for you.
Guardian Enclosures™ is an electrical enclosure and finishing supply line for the construction industry. Guardian ensures that customers are provided with professional grade product, at extremely competitive prices. In other words, we facilitate buying experience by connecting our clients with premium, branded product for less. Our quality control program, managed by Master Electricians, ensures product that is compliant with CEC standards and is sourced exclusively through dependable suppliers.
- Our products are electrical supplies from Canadian certified and trusted manufacturers.
- All of our products are fully certified and ISO tested, exceeding their given set of requirements.
- Fully licensed and insured company.
- We target popular, widely used items and can save you thousands. We carry a specific selection of materials, but will special order eligible items for our clients.
- We are warehoused in Central Alberta and can ship throughout Western Canada.
- Contact us to learn more, or to obtain samples of our products.
Continue to grow into a long-lasting, profitable, and full-scale interprovincial warehouse-based operation. We look forward to hiring productive and happy employees who will work with efficient systems, processes, and procedures within a positive company culture. This will lead to an environment with minimal margin for error in inventory management, invoicing, marketing strategies, and general business processes.
it is our goal to provide high quality construction supplies in Canada and abroad. The Company has developed its expertise long before its establishment and its aim is to achieve a high standard of product and service to its customers. It is the policy of our business to provide the customer with goods and services to the agreed requirement in accordance with the details and price. The Directors, Management and Staff are responsible for Quality Control through the Quality Management System seeking improvement by constant review, with suppliers and sub-contractors being encouraged to co-operate. We are committed to achieving customer satisfaction by the use of quality procedures which will be operated to meet or exceed the requirements of ISO 9001, UL, ETL and CSA.